We do not sell your personal information, nor do we intend to do so. We do not give access to your personal information to third parties except to subprocessors to assist us in the provision of our services to you.
What information do we collect?
When you register to use our Website or Platform, we collect personal information (also referred to as personally identifiable information or “PII”) which may include your name, online contact information such as your email address or username, phone number, and other personal information. The information so collected will be stored on our servers. You are able to change your personal information via email by contacting us at email@example.com or through your profile or account settings on our Website or Platform.
1. Geolocation and Equipment Information. We may collect information that does not personally identify you such as (i) your geolocation, and (ii) information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, App, or Platform, and usage details.
How do we collect information?
We collect personal information from you in the following ways:
1. At registration on our Website or Platform;
2. In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website or Platform;
3. Through mobile and desktop applications your downloads from our Website or Platform, which provides dedicated non-browser based interaction between you and our Website or Platform;
5. From you placing an order, which includes details of transactions you carry out on our Website or Platform;
6. When you subscribe to a newsletter;
7. From your responses to a survey;
8. From forms filled out by you;
9. From records or copies of correspondences (including email addresses) if you contact us;
10. From search queries on our Website or Platform; and
11. When you post information to be published or displayed on our Website or Platform.
We collect information from you automatically when you navigate through our Website or Platform in the following ways:
1. Usage details;
2. IP addresses;
3. Information obtained through browser cookies;
4. Information obtained through flash cookies;
5. Web beacons on our Website; and
6. Web beacons on emails sent by us.
How do we use your information?
We use the information that you provide to:
1. Personalize your experience in using our Platform;
2. Provide you with information, products, or services requested from us;
3. Present our Website and Platform and their contents to you;
4. Provide you with notices about account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
5. Carry out obligations and enforce rights arising from contracts entered into between you and us, including billing and collection;
6. Notify you about changes to our Website and Platform and any products or services;
7. Improve our customer service;
8. Process transactions;
9. Anonymize data and aggregate data for statistics;
10. Contact you about our products and services that may be of interest;
11. Send you periodic emails, in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 as detailed in Section 14, via the email address provided by you to (i) send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions; (ii) process orders and send information and updates pertaining to such orders; (iii) send additional information related to your product and/or service; and (iv) market to our mailing list or continue to send email to you after the original transaction has occurred.
How do we protect information we collect?
Our Website and Platform are reasonably scanned to meet or exceed PCI Compliance. Our Website and Platform receive regular security scans and penetration tests. Our Website and Platform also receive regular malware scans. In addition, our Website and Platform use an SSL certificate as an added security measure. We require username and passwords for our employees who can access your personal information that we store and/or process on our Platform and servers. In addition, we actively prevent third parties from getting access to your personal information that we store and/or process on our Platform and servers. We accept payment by credit card through a third party credit card processor on our behalf. We will implement reasonable security measures every time you (a) place an order, or (b) enter, submit, or access your information, (c) register, or (d) access our Platform, on our Website.
Data security measures
1. Security Measures. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website or Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or Platform. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website or Platform.
2. Fair Information Practice Principles. In the event of a personal data breach, we will notify you within seventy-two (72) hours via email. We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
3. Open-Source Software: We use the following open-source software in the provision of our Services, which can be found here. Disclosure of personal information
There are times when we may share Personal Information that you have shared with us may be shared by Zuqo with others to enable us to provide you over Services, including contractors, service providers, and third parties (“Partners”). This section discusses only how Zuqo may share such information with Partners. We will ensure that our Partners protect your Personal Information. The following describe how and with whom we may share your Personal Information:
Disclosure of Personal Information.
1. We may disclose aggregated, de-personalized information about you that does not identify any individual to other parties without restriction, such as for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
2. We may disclose personal information to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
3. We may disclose personal information to contractors, services providers, and other third parties.
4. We require all contractors, service providers, and other third parties to whom we disclose your personal information to be under contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose them.
5. We may disclose personal information in the event of a merger, sale of business, etc.
6. We may disclose personal information to third parties to market their products and services if you have either consented or not opted out of these disclosures.
7. We require all other Partners, to whom we disclose your personal information, to enter into contracts with us to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to such Partners.
8. We disclose personal information to fulfill the purpose for which you have provided it, for instance, if you gave us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of the Platform.
9. We may disclose personal information for any other purpose for which you have provided it.
Other Disclosure of Personal Information.
We will disclose personal information
(i) to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request,
(iii) if we believe it is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Zuqo, our customers or others, and/or
(iv) if it is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Zuqo, our customers, or others, and this includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Third Party Disclosure.
1. We do not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise transfer personal information to others, unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include our hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Website or Platform, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
2. We do provide non-personally identifiable visitor information for marketing purposes.
Choices Users Have About How Zuqo Uses and Discloses Information.
2. Disclosure of Users’ Information for Third-Party Advertising. Users can opt-out by (i) checking the relevant form when we collect the data; (ii) logging into the Website or Platform and adjusting their preferences in their account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes, or (iii) emailing us their opt-out request at firstname.lastname@example.org. Users receiving promotional email can opt-out by sending a return email requesting to be omitted from future promotional email distributions. This opt-out will not apply to information provided by Zuqo for product purchases, warranty registration, or other transactions.
3. Disclosure of User’s Information for Targeted Advertising. Users can opt-out by (i) checking the relevant form when we collect the data, (ii) logging into the Website or Platform and adjusting their preferences in their account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes, or (iii) emailing us their opt-out request at email@example.com.
Google adsense and google analytics
We have implemented advertising features on our Website, App, and Platform including: (a) remarketing with Google AdSense; (b) Google Display Network Impression Reporting; (c) Google Demographics and Interests Reporting; and (d) Google’s DoubleClick platform integration.
We use these Cookies to compile data regarding User interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our Website. Your California privacy rights.
Zuqo does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside third parties your “Personal Information” as the term is defined under the California Civil Code Section § 1798.82(h). Additionally, California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits Users of our Website or Platform that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of their Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request for such disclosure, or identification and/or deletion of Personal Information in all our systems that we store on you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at Zuqo Corporation, 103 N Whitnall Hwy, Burbank, CA 91505.
Note that (i) if we delete your Personal Information as requested, we will no longer be able to provide our services to you and (ii) we may need to keep such Personal Information for a while during the shutting down and billing process. If you would like to discuss our Personal Information storage and processing process with us, please send us an email at email@example.com or write us at Zuqo Corporation, 103 N Whitnall Hwy, Burbank, CA 91505.
California Consumer Privacy Act
1. Right to Request Personal Information. Upon request, we will provide you with (i) a list of all Personal Information that we have collected on you, (ii) from whom we obtained such Personal Information, (iii) the reason why we collected such Personal Information, and (iv) with whom (if any) we have shared such Personal Information. If we sell your Personal Information or disclose your Personal Information to third parties, upon request, we will provide you with (i) a list of the Personal Information that we have collected on you, (ii) a list of the Personal Information that we sell or disclose to others on you, and (iii) to whom we have sold or disclosed your Personal Information. A consumer can make such a request only twice in a 12-month period.
We require such Personal Information to be able to provide to you our Services.
Unless otherwise specified, we only collect Personal Information from you. We do not use others to provide us with your Personal Information.
1. Disclosure of Personal Information. We only share your Personal Information with service providers, e.g., billing and collection agents, who enable us to provide our Services to you. We do not sell or give your Personal Information to third parties for purposes unrelated to our provision of Services to you.
2. Right to have Personal Information Deleted. Upon request, we will delete all of your Personal Information that we have collected on you and will direct our Service Providers to also delete all of your Personal Information. But note that if we do delete all of this Personal Information, you will no longer be able to use our Services.
3. Non-Discrimination Right. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
i. Deny you goods or services.
ii. Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties. iii. Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
iv. Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
4. Financial Incentives. However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
1. Under 16. We will not sell your Personal Information if you are under the age of 16 unless we have the consent of your parent or your guardian nor will we sell it if you ask us not to do so.
2. Opt Out Right. Upon your request, we will stop selling your Personal Information (sometimes called your Opt Out Right). You may send the request to Opt Out (i) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or (ii) by writing to us at Privacy Officer, Zuqo Corporation, 103 N Whitnall Hwy, Burbank, CA 91505.
3. Personal Information that We Store. For your information, we store/collect the following Personal Information on you:
Business Email Address
Business Telephone Number
COPPA Compliance (for children under 13 users only)
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) is a federal legislation that applies to entities that collect and store “Personal Information,” as the term is defined under COPPA, from children under the age of 13. We are committed to ensure compliance with COPPA. Our Website and Platform are not meant for use by children under the age of 13. Our Website and Platform do not target children under the age of 13, but we do not age-screen or otherwise prevent the collection, use, and personal disclosure of persons identified as under 13. If you would like to know more about our practices and specifically our practices in relation to COPPA compliance, please email us at email@example.com.
If you are under 13, please do not access or use our website or platform.
Can-spam act of 2003
The CAN-SPAM Act establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have businesses stop emailing them, and spells out penalties for violations. Per the CAN-SPAM Act, we will:
1. not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
2. identify the email message as an advertisement in some reasonable way;
3. include the physical address of Zuqo, which is 355 Bryant Street, Suite 403, San Francisco, CA 94107
4. monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
5. honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly; and
6. give an “opt-out” or “unsubscribe” option.
If you wish to opt out of email marketing, follow the instructions at the bottom of each email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from all future marketing correspondences.
List of third-party service providers
Name of Third-Party Service Provider: Stripe, Inc.
Address: 510 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94103
Additionally, if you have any questions or concerns about our third-party service providers, please email us at email@example.com.
Copyright infringement/DMCA notice
If you believe that any content on our Website or Platform violates your copyright, and you wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA Takedown Notice”)) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent.
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the material on our Website or Platform that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
4. Sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
5. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
6. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
7. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Zuqo’s Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Takedown Notices is Zuqo Support Team, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and at Zuqo, Attn: DMCA Notice, 355 Bryant Street, Suite 403, San Francisco, CA 94107. You acknowledge that for us to be authorized to take down any content, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all the requirements of this Section. Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by Zuqo in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
Zuqo represents and warrants that it is fully aware of and will comply with, and in the performance of its obligations hereunder will not take any action or omit to take any action that would cause it or its customers to be in violation of, (i) U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, (ii) U.K. Anti-Bribery Act, (iii) India Prevention of Corruption Act of 1988, or (iv) any other applicable anti-bribery statutes and regulations, and (v) any regulations promulgated under any such laws. Company represents and warrants that neither it nor any of its employees, officers, or directors is an official or employee of any government (or any department, agency or instrumentality of any government), political party, state owned enterprise or a public international organization such as the United Nations, or a representative or any such person (each, an “Official”). Company further represents and warrants that, to its knowledge, neither it nor any of the Supplier Personnel has offered, promised, made or authorized to be made, or provided any contribution, thing of value or gift, or any other type of payment to, or for the private use of, directly or indirectly, any Official for the purpose of influencing or inducing any act or decision of the Official to secure an improper advantage in connection with, or in any way relating to, (A) any government authorization or approval involving Zuqo, or (B) the obtaining or retention of business by Zuqo. Supplier further represents and warrants that it will not in the future offer, promise, make or otherwise allow to be made or provide any payment and that it will take all lawful and necessary actions to ensure that no payment is promised, made or provided in the future by any of the Supplier Personnel.
• Privacy Officer
• Email: email@example.com
• Address: Zuqo Corporation, 103 N Whitnall Hwy, Burbank, CA 91505